From GIMP Developer Wiki
Revision as of 15:30, 2 April 2015 by Patdavid
The email from Cristobal on the Gimp-web list recently prompted this further discussion. His summary of work and ideas were documented on this page.
- We (the royal 'We') could benefit from having more content on WGO, in particular tutorials.
- Lowering the barrier-to-entry can help entice users to generate new content.
- A new facelift can't hurt from a PR standpoint.
There are a few possible benefits from conducting a redesign now:
- Better organization of content
- If the content organization is approached as described below.
- Modern Look
- A chance to consider usability and ease of access for users (and to improve it)
- Lowering the barrier to entry for new contributors/contributions.