Hacking:LGM 2007 Libre Graphics Meeting, Montréal, Canada, 2007
From GIMP Developer Wiki
Revision as of 16:33, 29 June 2013 by Scl
GIMP and GEGL topics
- Judith Beaudoin: A GIMP overview
- Peter Sikking and Kamila Giedrojć: OpenUsability - Project overview and first results from the OpenUsability GIMP redesign project
- Karine Delvare: Contributing to an Open Source project, taking GIMP as an example.
- Prof. Michael Terry: Ingimp: An instrumented version of GIMP to automatically collect usability data
- Cédric Gemy: Working with Open Standards and FLOSS (Inkscape, Gimp, Blender, Scribus)
- Jakub Steiner: Photo management and editing with F-Spot and GIMP
- Øyvind Kolås: GEGL – a graph based image processing and compositing engine. A presentation of capabilities, data model, public API and an overview of opportunities for internal optimisations and enhancements
Other topics were using FLOSS in graphics design, open standards, SVG, OpenRaster format, XSL-FO, Inkscape, Blender, Scribus, Krita, sK1, OpenClipart etc.